What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
Your email address or U.S. mobile phone number may already be enrolled with Zelle® at another bank or credit union. Call our customer support team and ask them to move your email address or U.S. mobile phone number to Visions Federal Credit Union so you can use it for Zelle®.
Once customer support moves your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, it will be connected to your Visions Federal Credit Union account so you can start sending and receiving money with Zelle® through the Visions Federal Credit Union mobile app. Please call Visions Federal Credit Union customer support toll-free at 800.242.2120 for help.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?