Your Business – Anytime, Anywhere
Whether you're paying bills, checking balances, or assigning permissions to your trusted employees, Digital Banking has the tools you need to effectively balance your financial life. With 24/7 access to the credit union via Digital Banking, you can manage your business accounts wherever you are.
Plus, enrollment is easy! Use the link below or select "Business Enrollment" from the Digital Banking login screen.
Digital banking features also include:
- Assign various access permissions to your employees or advisors
- Transaction History Detail – search for a specific transaction or transaction type using the Filters option in your share or loan history
- Fully integrated online Bill Pay and other cash management solutions
- Schedule recurring transfers or future dated transfers
- Transfer between Visions accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions
- Customizable alerts for balances, transactions, and more
- Detail a memo on your transfers
- Password maintenance if you forget your password
- Fully integrated eStatements
- Loan payoff quotes
- Enhanced security features
- User ID and Password Criteria:
- Online banking IDs must be 12-50 characters in length (alpha numeric).
- Passwords must be 12-50 characters in length (alpha numeric with one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one special character).
- Supported Browsers:
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge (current versions plus the previous two versions are supported). Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.X (limited support). Safari (current version plus the previous two versions – MAC operating systems only).
Visions Federal Credit Union cannot open accounts for local governments or businesses/organizations that deposit public and/or municipal funds.