Have a Question?
We've created a knowledge base of Visions FCU information that you can use. Ask a question using our search bar or check out some of the most requested information below!
Still need to get in touch? You can contact us by telephone, mail, chat, or in person! Scroll down for our contact information.
Most Requested Information
- What is your routing number?
- My Account Number
- Visions Branch Office Phone Numbers
- Debit Card & Credit Card Support
- Credit Card Rewards
- Loan Payment Options and Smart Pay
- How do I order checks?
- Personal Loan Information
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- Checking Accounts
- Locked Out of Online Access
- Online Funds Transfers
- Mortgage-Loans-Savings Calculators
- Coin Redemption Machines
- Forgot Online User ID or Password
- How do I access the Visions FCU Mobile® app?
- Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit
- CD Rates
- External Transfer FAQ's
Contact Center Hours:
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Members using auxiliary aides and services like TTY/TDD devices are encouraged to call 711 for assistance from a TRS Communications Assistant.
The below address is intended for all mail correspondence to include payments and deposits.
Visions Federal Credit Union
24 McKinley Avenue
Endicott, NY 13760
To ask specific questions regarding your account, log into your online or mobile Visions account and select “Live Chat”, located in the left navigation menu. This provides a secure, encrypted connection for transmitting confidential account information.
Visit any of our convenient branch locations.