How do I find out my Visions account number?
Visions FCU takes the security of your accounts very seriously. In order to keep your information secure and protect your account, Visions will not provide account numbers or any other confidential information via email.
Your Monthly Account Statement
Your monthly account statement does include your account number.
If you do not have a statement copy, you may request one at any Visions office, by telephone with our Contact Center at 800.242.2120 menu option 4, or you may enroll in eStatements!
To sign up for eStatements, log in to your Digital Banking account and select "Statement Delivery Preferences" from the "Services" menu. Follow the on-screen instructions and you're done!
And don’t worry – you can still print them out or switch back to paper statements at any time.
The MICR Line Of Your Check
The MICR line of your checks includes your account number as illustrated below.
The Membership Card given at account opening includes your account number as shown below.
In digital banking, each savings and checking account includes an account number on the account tile beneath the balance as shown below.
Accounts & Membership FAQ
- External Transfer FAQs
- How do I mail a deposit or payment to Visions?
- How do I access my tax forms online?
- How do I update my mailing address for my account?
- What fees am I charged if I don't regularly use my account?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
- How do I transfer funds between myself and another Vision's member or to an external bank or credit union?
- How do I recover my User ID or change my account password?
- How do I add a joint owner?
- How do I download or export my transaction history?
- How do I enroll for online account access with digital banking and the Visions Mobile App?