How do I enroll for online account access with digital banking and the Visions Mobile App?
Setting up online access to your Visions account is easy! Follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit the enrollment page on our website or download our Visions FCU Mobile® app!
- Follow the instructions on the enrollment page, or in the App, select "Enroll here".
- You'll need your Visions account number, and you will be prompted to create a unique User ID and Password.
If you are having issues setting up your account, please call our Contact Center at 800.242.2120. Our Contact Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 6pm, and Saturday 8:30am to 2pm.
Accounts & Membership FAQ
- External Transfer FAQs
- How do I mail a deposit or payment to Visions?
- How do I access my tax forms online?
- How do I update my mailing address for my account?
- What fees am I charged if I don't regularly use my account?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
- How do I transfer funds between myself and another Vision's member or to an external bank or credit union?
- How do I recover my User ID or change my account password?
- How do I find out my Visions account number?
- How do I add a joint owner?
- How do I download or export my transaction history?