What fees am I charged if I don't regularly use my account?
If there is no activity in your savings accounts for a period of 12 consecutive months, a $15 inactive fee is charged. The fee will continue to be charged quarterly until there is activity posted to the account.
Note: All fees are subject to change. Visit our Service Charge Schedule for more information, located under "Helpful Info" then "Agreements" once logged into your online banking.
Accounts & Membership FAQ
- External Transfer FAQs
- How do I mail a deposit or payment to Visions?
- How do I access my tax forms online?
- How do I update my mailing address for my account?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
- How do I transfer funds between myself and another Vision's member or to an external bank or credit union?
- How do I recover my User ID or change my account password?
- How do I find out my Visions account number?
- How do I add a joint owner?
- How do I download or export my transaction history?
- How do I enroll for online account access with digital banking and the Visions Mobile App?