How do I change my name?
As a Visions FCU member, if you need to change your name you may do so by providing us with:
- A member application
- A signed card replacement form (to change your name on your card)
- A copy of proof of name change
To request the appropriate forms and for further assistance, you may stop by any Visions Branch Location or reach our Contact Center at 800.242.2120 menu option 4.
Accounts & Membership FAQ
- External Transfer FAQs
- How do I mail a deposit or payment to Visions?
- How do I access my tax forms online?
- How do I update my mailing address for my account?
- What fees am I charged if I don't regularly use my account?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
- How do I transfer funds between myself and another Vision's member or to an external bank or credit union?
- How do I recover my User ID or change my account password?
- How do I find out my Visions account number?
- How do I add a joint owner?
- How do I download or export my transaction history?
- How do I enroll for online account access with digital banking and the Visions Mobile App?