How do I mail a deposit or payment to Visions?
Visions will accept check deposits and/or payments through the mail without a transaction voucher. Be sure to properly endorse the check and include deposit or payment instructions. If the check is to be applied to a loan, include the loan name, and loan ID number, if possible.
Please mail all deposits/payments to:
24 McKinley Ave.
Endicott, NY 13760
Note: Do not send cash through the mail.
Accounts & Membership FAQ
- External Transfer FAQs
- How do I access my tax forms online?
- How do I update my mailing address for my account?
- What fees am I charged if I don't regularly use my account?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
- How do I transfer funds between myself and another Vision's member or to an external bank or credit union?
- How do I recover my User ID or change my account password?
- How do I find out my Visions account number?
- How do I add a joint owner?
- How do I download or export my transaction history?
- How do I enroll for online account access with digital banking and the Visions Mobile App?