How do I recover my User ID or change my account password?
Recover User ID
If you have forgotten your User ID, follow the steps below:
- Visit our Digital Banking login page, or open the Visions FCU Mobile® app.
- Click on the Forgot User ID link.
- Enter the required personal information to obtain your User ID by text or by email.
Reset Your Password
If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below:
- Visit our Digital Banking login page, or open the Visions FCU Mobile® app .
- Select Forgot Password located under the login.
- Follow the on-screen directions and receive a one-time access code to reset your password. The password criteria will be displayed during the process.
Changing User ID or Password
If you would like to change your password or User ID, simply log in to your Digital Banking account, open the Settings menu then select Security Preferences.
For complete confidential assistance, you may call Member Services for assistance at 800.242.2120 option 4, Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 6:00PM and Saturday 8:30AM to 2:00Pm.
Accounts & Membership FAQ
- External Transfer FAQs
- How do I mail a deposit or payment to Visions?
- How do I access my tax forms online?
- How do I update my mailing address for my account?
- What fees am I charged if I don't regularly use my account?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I change my email address for my account?
- How do I transfer funds between myself and another Vision's member or to an external bank or credit union?
- How do I find out my Visions account number?
- How do I add a joint owner?
- How do I download or export my transaction history?
- How do I enroll for online account access with digital banking and the Visions Mobile App?