What is your routing number?
Visions FCU's routing number is 221375378
The Routing Number is also called an ABA number or routing transit number. You can find the routing number in the lower-left corner of your checks.
Financial institutions use routing numbers in order to process payments electronically. Some examples of electronic payment services that Visions offer include Bill Pay, Wire Transfers, checking transactions (electronic checks), and Direct Deposits.
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
- Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- How can I make an online withdrawal?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?