Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
Visions members are allowed five free transactions per month at non-Visions ATM's. Transactions made over the limit are charged to members at $1.00 per transaction.
We do not charge for use of Vision's ATMs. Visions Visa debit cards and credit cards can also be used at any ATM that displays one of the following network logos.
- ATMs that are not a part of Visions network may charge additional fees.
- Members with the Flex Checking Plus receive unlimited refunds on non-Visions ATMs fees. All fees are credited in the first week of the next month following the month where the charges are posted.
Make yourself at home at credit unions nationwide
With Shared Branching, you can access your Visions account nationwide – free of charge. Plus, with over 30,000 ATMs and more than 5,000 branches available nationwide, finding a location is easy!
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- How can I make an online withdrawal?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?
- What is your routing number?