Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
Yes, Visions FCU is insured by the National Credit Union Administration. You can visit the NCUA website, which provides a tremendous amount of information regarding your insured funds.
If you need assistance in finding out exactly which accounts you have that is covered or not covered by the NCUA, you can visit the NCUA's Share Insurance Estimator.
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
- Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- How can I make an online withdrawal?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?
- What is your routing number?