What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
When you enroll for the first time in Digital Banking, or if you log in using a new or different browser or mobile device, you will be prompted to receive a Secure Access Code. You may elect to have the code sent to you using the contact information that is stored in your account; and receive the code via text, email, or by an automated call.
Note: If your account information is not up-to-date in our records, you may not be able to receive a Secure Access Code. Please make sure that your contact information is up-to-date by calling our Contact Center at 800.242.2120. Our Contact Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 6pm, and Saturday, 8:30am to 2pm.
Once you register a device or browser, you will not be prompted to enter a Secure Access Code again for that device.
Each device or browser does need to be registered separately, so if you log in using Google Chrome and register that browser, but next time you log using Internet Explorer, you will need to register that browser as well. Additionally, if you log in through a mobile device, each device must be registered separately.
Device/Browser registration expires after one year. This means that if you registered your device on 11/6/18 when we introduced our new online services, you would have been prompted on your next login after 11/7/19 to get a secure access code and re-register your device.
In addition, if your browser is set to delete all cookies at the end of each browser session, this will prompt the secure access code each time. Be sure to check your browser settings, first and third-party cookies must be enabled.
- If you are using a Safari browser, you also need to be sure that the setting "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" is turned off. This should be in the same settings section as the Cookies.
- If you are using Firefox, be sure that your Tracking Protection under Privacy and Security is not set at "Always".
- If you have anti-virus software in place such as ESET, there are security settings within that to “trust” our website so that the cookie can be set.
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- How can I make an online withdrawal?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?
- What is your routing number?