How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
You must have your existing PIN to verify your identity prior to making the change. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. Your new pin will begin working immediately. You may also call 833-224-5785 to change your pin.
If you do NOT know your current ATM pin, you may contact Visions Member Services at 800-242-2120 menu option 4.
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
- Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- How can I make an online withdrawal?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?
- What is your routing number?