How can I make an online withdrawal?
To request a withdrawal, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Visions account online at www.visionsfcu.org
- Open the TRANSFERS/PAYMENTS menu
- Select Send A Check.
- An official check will be mailed to your address of record.
Our Send Money feature allows you to easily and quickly send money to anyone using your Visions debit card. Log into your account and select the Transfers/Payments menu then select Send Money.
Our External Transfers feature is designed to allow you to easily move money, in larger dollar amounts than a Send Money transaction from one account you own to another account you own. While logged into your Visions account, open the Transfers/Payments menu then select one of the easy to use External account menus to add your accounts and then verify once a set of micro-deposits have been made.
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
- Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
- How can I set up direct deposit?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?
- What is your routing number?