How can I set up direct deposit?
To sign up for a direct deposit, please contact your employer directly. You will need to supply the following information:
- Visions’ ABA (routing) number (221375378)
- Your account number in the correct format
- Indicate deposit to savings or checking
Please contact a credit union representative at 800-242-2120 option 4 for the correctly formatted account number.
You can also switch your existing direct deposit using ClickSWITCH, a secure online platform that lets you update your direct deposit online - all in 60 seconds or less. Learn more here.
Note: Direct Deposits are generally processed and posted on business days only.
- Coin Redemption Machines
- What is the maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit?
- Is Visions FCU insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)?
- How do I call a specific Vision's branch?
- How can I change my PIN number for my Vision's debit or credit card?
- How do I obtain a certified check from Visions? (Also known as an official or guaranteed check.)
- What is a Secure Access Code and how do I get one?
- Am I charged a fee for using non-Vision's ATM?
- How can I make an online withdrawal?
- What kind of savings bonds can I use at Visions?
- What is your routing number?