Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
Some small businesses are able to receive payments with Zelle®. Ask your favorite small business if they accept payments with Zelle®. If they do, you can pay them directly from your Visions Federal Credit Union mobile app using just their email address or U.S. mobile number.
Neither Visions Federal Credit Union nor Zelle® offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle®, so you should only send money to people (and small businesses) you trust. Also, always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number when sending money.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?