What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
Transfers exceeding $500.00 can be made through our free Online Bill Pay service.
There is no daily limit when using Member-To-Member transfers.
Additional limits for sending money with Zelle®
Limits are set to protect you from fraudulent activity. Visions has established the following sending limits at the following frequencies:
- Dollar limit per transaction: $500.00
- Dollar limit per processing day: $500.00
- Dollar limit per processing week: $2,500.00
- Dollar limit per processing month: $10,000.00
Payments made simple with Online Bill Pay
Our Bill Pay feature lets you set up both one-time and recurring payments, letting you manage your money on a schedule that works for you. You can expedite payments, personalize and send gift checks, and even send money to friends and family.
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?