Can I use Zelle® internationally?
In order to use Zelle®, the sender and recipient’s bank or credit union accounts must be based in the U.S.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?