Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will be sent directly into your Visions Federal Credit Union account, typically within minutes1.
If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle®, follow these steps:
Click on the link provided in the payment notification you received via email or text message.
Select Visions Federal Credit Union.
Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your payment. Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile phone number where you received the payment notification - you should enroll with Zelle® using that email address or U.S. mobile phone number to ensure you receive your money.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?