What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
You can find a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle® here.
If your recipient’s bank or credit union isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle® by downloading the Zelle® app for Android and iOS.
To enroll with the Zelle® app, your recipient will enter their basic contact information, an email address and U.S. mobile number, and a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card with a U.S. based account (does not include U.S. territories). Zelle® does not accept debit cards associated with international deposit accounts or any credit cards.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?