How does Zelle® work?
When you enroll with Zelle® through your Visions Federal Credit Union app, your name, the name of your bank/credit union, and the email address or U.S. mobile number you enrolled is shared with Zelle® (no sensitive account details are shared – those stay with Visions Federal Credit Union). When someone sends money to your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number, Zelle® looks up the email address or mobile number in its “directory” and notifies Visions Federal Credit Union of the incoming payment. Visions Federal Credit Union then directs the payment into your Visions Federal Credit Union account, all while keeping your sensitive account details private.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?