What types of payments can I make with Zelle®?
Zelle® is a great way to send money to friends, family and people you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter or neighbor1.
Since money is sent directly from your Visions Federal Credit Union account to another person’s bank account within minutes1, Zelle® should only be used to send money to friends, family and others you trust.
Neither Visions Federal Credit Union nor Zelle® offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle® – for example, if you do not receive the item you paid for or the item is not as described or as you expected.
- What is the daily transfer limit for the Send Money with Zelle feature?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle®, how do I receive it?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Is Zelle® available for Visions Business Accounts?
- Can I pay a small business with Zelle®?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle® to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- How does Zelle® work?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- How do I get started with Zelle®?
- How do I use Zelle®?
- What is Zelle®?