How do I use shortcuts for speech recognition?
When entering Smart Teller, select option 2 for speech recognition. Smart Teller will ask you for your member number and PIN. Then, once the menu options begin, you can state simple phrases to prompt Smart Teller into action. Also, if you say “HELP”, the system will give you additional guidance for using shortcuts.
Please note, it’s best to have your Speaker Mode OFF when using Smart Teller’s speech recognition. This will help to limit background noise so that the automated service may hear you more clearly.
Smart Teller FAQ
- How do I speak to representative if needed?
- How do I input dollar amounts for transfers and payments?
- How far back can I review my transaction history?
- How will check withdrawals be mailed out?
- Does Smart Teller have transaction limits?
- Can I change my PIN in Smart Teller?
- Does Smart Teller offer bilingual access?
- What if I have multiple shares in my primary account?
- What is speech recognition?
- Is Smart Teller 24/7?
- What products are available for transactions on Smart Teller?
- How do I gain access to Smart Teller?