Can I change my PIN in Smart Teller?
Yes! To change your PIN in Smart Teller, select option 8. The system will ask you to pick a new PIN that is 6-15 characters in length.
If you need additional assistance accessing the Smart Teller system or have difficulty with your PIN, speak with a representative during business hours by calling 800.242.2120. If you’re already in Smart Teller and wish to be transferred to a representative, press option 0 or say “zero” from any menu in Smart Teller.
Smart Teller FAQ
- How do I speak to representative if needed?
- How do I input dollar amounts for transfers and payments?
- How far back can I review my transaction history?
- How will check withdrawals be mailed out?
- Does Smart Teller have transaction limits?
- Does Smart Teller offer bilingual access?
- What if I have multiple shares in my primary account?
- How do I use shortcuts for speech recognition?
- What is speech recognition?
- Is Smart Teller 24/7?
- What products are available for transactions on Smart Teller?
- How do I gain access to Smart Teller?