What is speech recognition?
Speech recognition allows you to verbally speak requests to Smart Teller, instead of manually selecting a number for menu options.
For example, instead of physically pressing the “2” button on your phone, you’ll have the option to either press OR say the word “Two.” Speech recognition also allows you to use verbal shortcuts instead of waiting for menu prompts. For example, if you ask Smart Teller, “What is the balance in my checking account?” then the system is designed to recognize the language and provide the requested information.
Smart Teller FAQ
- How do I speak to representative if needed?
- How do I input dollar amounts for transfers and payments?
- How far back can I review my transaction history?
- How will check withdrawals be mailed out?
- Does Smart Teller have transaction limits?
- Can I change my PIN in Smart Teller?
- Does Smart Teller offer bilingual access?
- What if I have multiple shares in my primary account?
- How do I use shortcuts for speech recognition?
- Is Smart Teller 24/7?
- What products are available for transactions on Smart Teller?
- How do I gain access to Smart Teller?