What if I have multiple shares in my primary account?
Smart Teller recognizes when there are multiple shares in an account and whether the shares have been assigned nicknames. Before processing a transaction, Smart Teller will confirm the share names and numbers with you to ensure accuracy.
Smart Teller FAQ
- How do I speak to representative if needed?
- How do I input dollar amounts for transfers and payments?
- How far back can I review my transaction history?
- How will check withdrawals be mailed out?
- Does Smart Teller have transaction limits?
- Can I change my PIN in Smart Teller?
- Does Smart Teller offer bilingual access?
- How do I use shortcuts for speech recognition?
- What is speech recognition?
- Is Smart Teller 24/7?
- What products are available for transactions on Smart Teller?
- How do I gain access to Smart Teller?