How do I gain access to Smart Teller?
Your member number and PIN will allow you to access Smart Teller. If you’re new to our automated phone services, you’ll be prompted to confirm your account information and establish a PIN.
If you need additional assistance accessing the Smart Teller system, speak with a representative during business hours at 800.242.2120.
Smart Teller FAQ
- How do I speak to representative if needed?
- How do I input dollar amounts for transfers and payments?
- How far back can I review my transaction history?
- How will check withdrawals be mailed out?
- Does Smart Teller have transaction limits?
- Can I change my PIN in Smart Teller?
- Does Smart Teller offer bilingual access?
- What if I have multiple shares in my primary account?
- How do I use shortcuts for speech recognition?
- What is speech recognition?
- Is Smart Teller 24/7?
- What products are available for transactions on Smart Teller?