How do I get a Credit Card limit increase?
A Visions Federal Credit Union member can request a credit card limit increase by submitting a loan application online. Select the type of credit card you have in the Type of Loan drop-down and select Credit Card Increase in the Request Type drop-down. Fill in the rest of the information required to complete the application.
You may also apply online while logged into your account, at any Visions FCU branch location, or by contacting Visions Member Services at 800-242-2120 menu option 3, Mon-Fri from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sat from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Credit Cards FAQ
- Credit Card Rewards
- How do I automate my credit card payments?
- How do I close a credit card account?
- How do I get support for my Visions's credit cards?
- Will I be charged any extra fees while using my credit card outside of the United States?
- How do I request a replacement card?
- What should I do to improve my credit card security while travelling?