Earn points when you swipe, chip, or tap!
When you pay with your Visions Visa® credit card, you can earn points to redeem as rewards. What kind of rewards? We're glad you asked.
Earn enough points and you could enjoy:
- Cash back – You can even set up automatic redemption!
- Gift cards – Choose from hundreds of stores, dining, and entertainment venues
- Travel – Featuring online reservations for flights, hotels, cars, cruises, and special deals
- Experiences – Lessons, rides, spa treatments, and more
- Merchandise – Browse an extensive merchandise selection and start saving your points for brand-name items, including cameras, tablets, gaming consoles, and more
- Pay With Points – Enroll in real-time notifications to use our Pay with Points redemption option and you could have qualified purchases credited back to your account
- Checkout With Points – Use your Visions Visa at participating merchants and you can redeem your points for a discount toward a qualifying purchase at checkout
- Fuel With Points – Use your Visions Visa at participating stations when fueling up and you can redeem your points for a discount at the pump. 2,000 points =$.50 off per gallon
You can even redeem your points as a charitable donation! Plus, by partnering with Visa®, we give cardholders access to other great travel perks, Signature benefits, and annual sweepstakes.
Redeeming your rewards is easy
Questions? Visit the redemption website and click "Browse FAQ" in the bottom right corner. Rewards representatives are also available at 888.211.8384.
For support with your Visions credit cards or online banking, reach out to our Contact Center at 800.242.2120.
Terms and Conditions
• Visa Platinum Rewards - Points will expire on the last day of the year, three years after the date of issuance
• Elite Visa Signature Rewards - Points will expire on the last day of the year, five years after the date of issuance
Credit Cards Articles
How Reward Points Became My Mini-Emergency Fund
How Reward Points Became My Mini-Emergency Fund Has something ever happened out of nowhere that made you think, "How am I supposed to pay for this?!" Savings accounts or lines of credit are potential options for a bailout if you happen to have ample funds, and in this case my cr…
Preventing Card Fraud
Protecting your cards from suspicious activity Visions has an extra fraud prevention program to protect your credit and debit card. You may encounter some instances where your transaction could be declined if the activity is considered extremely suspicious. If you plan on travel…