What should I do to improve my credit card security while travelling?
You should notify Visions (and all other credit card companies with whom you do business) of your travel departure and return dates, and the locations where you anticipate using your card(s), by using one of the following:
- Utilize Visions Digital Banking or Mobile Banking to submit a travel notice. When logged in, select the Card Controls menu, select your card, then tap the button labeled "Travel Notifications".
- Send a message through Live Chat. To access this secure message center, log in to your Visions Digital Banking account and click on Live Chat in the menu list.
- Contact Visions at 800.242.2120 menu option 4.
Credit Cards FAQ
- Credit Card Rewards
- How do I automate my credit card payments?
- How do I close a credit card account?
- How do I get support for my Visions's credit cards?
- Will I be charged any extra fees while using my credit card outside of the United States?
- How do I get a Credit Card limit increase?
- How do I request a replacement card?