Stay in control of your finances – wherever you are, whenever you need.
Via text message or email, you could get fast, convenient, paperless updates to stay on top of your accounts. First, you'll want to sign up for digital banking. Already able to log in? Read on!
Notices in Digital Banking – coming soon!
Instead of receiving a printed notice days after an event, sign up for Notices in digital banking instead. We'll send you an email notification when a digital notice is available for you to view in digital banking, alerting you to activity in your account such as:
- Overdue loan payments
- Overdraft fees
- Overdraft transfers
- Checks that have been returned due to insufficient funds
- Card purchases or advances against insufficient funds
That means faster, paperless, secure access to these important updates – coming soon to digital banking.
When the time comes, getting started will be easy, too!
You'll be able to log into digital banking, select "Notices" from the "Services" menu, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the enrollment process.
Previously enrolled in eNotices?
To use this new, improved service, you'll need to enroll, too. Stay tuned for announcements about the launch and, if you have any questions, you can call us at 800.242.2120.
Want daily account and history alerts? Look no further. With eAlerts, you can receive texts or emails whenever something happens on your account – all within the categories you choose. Here are some of the options:
- Account alerts – Customize options to protect yourself from fraud. Don’t want your balance to go above or below a certain limit, for example? Set your threshold and get notified when it happens
- History alerts – Looking for a specific charge? Get notified when it clears
- Item alerts – Find out when a check clears your account
- Date alerts – Set up custom alerts to remind you of important items or events
Setting up eAlerts is simple and convenient. Select the “Alerts” option from the right hand menu in online banking, then choose whichever alerts are right for you. You can receive them by text, email, phone, or any combination of the three.
Receive immediate alerts for things like:
- Personal information changes and updates
- User ID and password changes
- Login attempts
- External Transfers
Updating your Security Alert Delivery Preferences is easy! Select the "Alerts" option from the right hand menu in online banking, then click on Edit Delivery Preferences underneath Security Alerts.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Receive immediate alerts for transactions completed or attempted on your Visions FCU debit or credit card!
Enroll in Visa Purchase Alerts using your Visions debit or credit cards. You'll need to enter the first nine digits of your card number and click Check Eligibility. Complete the enrollment by choosing where you receive your alerts, and what alerts you'll want to receive!