Visions Federal Credit Union Human Resources
- To leverage our employment brand and recruitment resources to attract, hire and retain top candidates. We will extend all employment opportunities equally without regard to any individual characteristics or protected classes.
- To be an accessible, confidential resource to all employees, while promoting the belief that our employees are our greatest assets, and treating them all as such.
- To develop an environment of teamwork, quality, member service, communication, commitment and problem resolution in our day-to-day operations.
- To work with all levels of the organization to create and sustain an environment that fosters engagement and develops excellence.
- To continually assess the needs of the organization and employees, and consider both when recommending and implementing positive changes.
- To analyze and enhance our benefits to best meet the needs of our employees, and enable work/life balance.
- To provide a welcoming, comfortable training environment that will support and prepare all new employees for success; to enable and encourage continuous learning and development.
- To be a strategic partner for the organization, and encourage strategic talent and leadership development so as to position Visions Federal Credit Union for future growth and success.
Visions Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer whose goal is to achieve a positive work atmosphere while encouraging a healthy work/life balance. We have a well-rounded Human Resources department comprised of training, payroll processing, benefits, and recruitment specialists that are available for both our current and future employees. Join us and see the many opportunities waiting for you as an employee of Visions Federal Credit Union!
Visions Federal Credit Union values an environment full of diverse individuals all working for the same end goal: happy, satisfied members who will make us their financial partners for life! Through teamwork and collaboration we constantly enhance our credit union to keep pace with a competitive landscape. Visions is always focused on career growth for our employees and providing them with the opportunities to succeed. We value long term relationships as evidenced by the many employees celebrating their 20th, 25th, and even 30th anniversaries with Visions. We work to provide advancement opportunities and educational resources to our employees - employee engagement is very important to us. Visions Federal Credit Union is driven by a positive atmosphere and an enthusiastic organizational attitude to be the best!
Visions is also committed to community involvement. We strive for a strong relationship with many different community organizations and encourage our employees to be active in the community. Connecting to our local area is brought into the workplace by fundraising for organizations such as the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and the United Way. Our involvement also extends outward to area schools through educational classes that teach high school students what the true financial cost is to live in the world today. Community involvement is a major organizational goal that helps us connect our employees to our mission; to be our members' financial partner for life.
Visions Federal Credit Union is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. This is why we offer many options to our employees when it comes to health and wellness benefits. We strive to create a work/life balance for all our employees. Learn about everything Visions has to offer you!
Visions Federal Credit Union offers a full and comprehensive benefit package to all of their employees including:
- Several options for Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Excellus Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Programs
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
Visions Federal Credit Union offers a well-rounded training program to all of our new employees! Training is conducted in a small class setting so a new employee can acclimate to Visions policies and procedures. In addition, Visions provides "on the job" training where you will work closely with a mentor to get a succinct understanding of your job duties. We also offer online training and staff meetings to review new changes at Visions.
In addition to our new hire training, we offer online training for our current employees who want to further their education or just refresh the knowledge they already have. We ensure our employees have access to development opportunities they need to make them as knowledgeable and comfortable at work as possible.
Most new branch employees are assigned a mentor. Our mentors are selected by the management team based on their outstanding work habits, positive attitudes and interaction with the members. These employees exemplify what Visions expects from their staff in order to give our members the best service possible!
Visions recruitment process is extensive and thoughtful on our side while staying user-friendly and simple for the applicant. Through our online onboarding system we can easily and efficiently keep track of every applicant. We diligently review all of the applications for a given position and choose applicants who best fit our needs, as well as their own. Apply today and join a winning team!
If you're looking for a flexible yet challenging part-time job, Visions is your organization. Visions is committed to the success of all of its employees and we offer excellent training and development opportunities. Part-time openings offer varying schedules and a variety of benefits including Paid Time Off, participation in retirement benefits, and vision insurance! Apply today to get started with the career you've been looking for!