Your experience matters.
We only offer the best of the best in employee benefits. With such a diverse and expanding workforce, we work tirelessly in order to bring you the best, most competitive benefit offerings possible!
- Two comprehensive medical plans
- A group dental plan
- A complete vision plan (full- and part-time employees)
- A Flexible Spending Account
- An Employee Assistance Program (full- and part-time employees)
- Several options for supplemental insurance (full- and part-time employees):
- Cancer (specified disease)
- Medical bridge (hospital indemnity)
- Critical illness
- Short-term disability
- Term life
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Group Short and Long Term Disability Benefit
- Generous PTO
- Twelve paid holidays annually
Wellness Program – There are many ways to get involved with Visions Wellness Program! We have ongoing programs and opportunities that focus on Wellness. We also have a dedicated Wellness Committee that is always open to suggestions!
- Annual wellness screenings
- Interactive HealthyRewards program when you enroll in our medical plans
- Onsite fitness center (where applicable)
- Annual flu clinic & mobile mammography (where applicable)
- Various ongoing initiatives, including wellness education (sharing recipes, sharing articles, guest speakers)
Internal Recognition Program – It’s no secret that our employees are awesome. That’s why we started our “You’ve Made Visions Matter” program, an online system that lets coworkers recognize their colleagues for their great service, problem-solving skills, and more. Employees can be nominated for badges and earn points that they can redeem for cash prizes, and they might even win employee of the month!
Retirement Benefits – By offering such robust retirement benefits, we hope you will enjoy the same level of comfort and security as while you were actively working for Visions Federal Credit Union.
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Continued company contribution to medical benefits upon retirement