Pay for your bills, purchases, and more with debit and credit cards.
As a Visions cardholder, you can pay easily online! See below for some of the handy features and tips on how to use them!
Features and Tips
How to use your Visa® debit or credit card online
- Make sure you're on a trusted website
- Select the items or service you want to purchase and head to checkout
- At checkout, enter your card information, including the 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV code
- Your CVV code is a three-digit number that acts as a security code for your card, usually printed on the back
- Make sure you’ve used the correct billing address for your debit or credit card
- Complete the payment
With options to save your card payment information or utilize mobile payments, many retail companies and service providers offer options to make your payments even easier. Speaking of which...
Save your card information for faster checkout
If you expect to make multiple purchases or regular payments on a particular website, you may be able to save your card information for a faster checkout experience.
Secure options for saving your payment method include:
- Mobile payments and digital wallets – your Visions cards are compatible with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Fitbit Pay, and others
- Trusted payment processors like PayPal or Square
- Accounts that require multi-factor authentication to complete your payments
To update your saved payment information on multiple sites, take advantage of CardSwap in digital banking!
Other uses for your debit or credit card
You can use your card to:
- Place an order online, by phone, or mail
- Withdraw cash at an ATM using your PIN
- Swipe, tap, or use your chip at merchants worldwide, wherever Visa is accepted
And with a Visa debit or credit card you have the added security of Visa, too. That includes Visa Purchase Alerts and Zero Liability Policy – which can protect you from fraudulent charges.
Learn more about our debit and credit card options:
Credit Cards Articles
How Reward Points Became My Mini-Emergency Fund
How Reward Points Became My Mini-Emergency Fund Has something ever happened out of nowhere that made you think, "How am I supposed to pay for this?!" Savings accounts or lines of credit are potential options for a bailout if you happen to have ample funds, and in this case my cr…
Preventing Card Fraud
Protecting your cards from suspicious activity Visions has an extra fraud prevention program to protect your credit and debit card. You may encounter some instances where your transaction could be declined if the activity is considered extremely suspicious. If you plan on travel…