Transfers, payments, withdrawals, linked accounts – do it all right at the ATM.
At Visions, we believe that accessing your cash should be easy. That's why we have over 100 ATMs located throughout our three-state footprint. Not only that, our Shared Branching network means that you have fee-free access to your accounts at over 30,000 locations nationwide.
So yeah. That's pretty easy.
Everything you need – right at your fingertips
Whether you're visiting us after hours or just don't want to get out of the car, our ATMs make it easy to do the following:
- Cash advances
- Cash and check deposits (at participating locations)
You can even display joint accounts and make transfers back and forth – just speak with a representative to enable access.
Use your credit OR debit card
Plus, all of our ATM access cards are debit cards, too – talk about convenient.
Looking to pay your credit card or transfer money to your child's account? Here's where to find your loans, sub-accounts, and more:
- Sub-savings accounts will display under the “Savings” button
- Sub-checking accounts will display under the “Checking” button
- Lines of credit – such as HELOCs or Readi Reserves – will display under the “Credit Card/Loans” button
You can even view joint accounts using these same buttons through a cross authorization. Ask about it in person or over the phone at 800.242.2120.
Important safety tips
- Put your cash and receipts away immediately
- Don't hold the door for someone trying to enter the ATM kiosk
- Beware of dimly lit areas
- If possible, shield yourself when entering your PIN
- Do not share your PIN with anyone
- Don't leave your receipts lying around or in the garbage can – destroy them when you get home
Looking for more security tips? Check out our security page for more information.
Helpful Card Information
Simply call 833.224.5785 for:
- Card activations
- Lost/stolen card support
- PIN changes
Featuring 24/7 availability for all requests.