Information for FICO® Score Source
FICO® Scores are based on the credit information in a credit file with a particular consumer reporting agency (CRA) at the time the score is calculated. The information in your credit files is supplied by lenders, collection agencies and court records. Not all lenders report to all three major CRAs. The FICO® Score that we provide to you is based on data from your Experian report ‘as of’ the date shown with your score.
FICO Scores FAQ
- How do I check my credit report?
- Why do my FICO® Scores fluctuate/change?
- Why is my FICO® Score different than other scores I've seen?
- What are Key FICO® Score Factors?
- Why is my FICO® Score not available?
- Will receiving my FICO® Score impact my credit?
- How often will I receive my FICO® Score?
- How are FICO® Scores calculated?
- Why are you providing FICO® Scores?
- What Are FICO® Scores?