How do I check my credit report?
Because your FICO® Score is based on the information in your credit report, it is important to make sure that the credit report information is accurate. You may get a free copy of your credit report annually. To request a copy of your credit report, please visit: www.annualcreditreport.com. Please note that your free credit report will not include your FICO® Score.
FICO Scores FAQ
- Why do my FICO® Scores fluctuate/change?
- Why is my FICO® Score different than other scores I've seen?
- What are Key FICO® Score Factors?
- Information for FICO® Score Source
- Why is my FICO® Score not available?
- Will receiving my FICO® Score impact my credit?
- How often will I receive my FICO® Score?
- How are FICO® Scores calculated?
- Why are you providing FICO® Scores?
- What Are FICO® Scores?