What Are FICO® Scores?
FICO® Scores are numbers that summarize your credit risk. Scores are based on a snapshot of your credit file at particular consumer reporting agencies at a particular point in time, and help lenders evaluate your credit risk. FICO® Scores influence the credit that’s available to you and the terms, such as interest rate, that lenders offer you.
FICO Scores FAQ
- How do I check my credit report?
- Why do my FICO® Scores fluctuate/change?
- Why is my FICO® Score different than other scores I've seen?
- What are Key FICO® Score Factors?
- Information for FICO® Score Source
- Why is my FICO® Score not available?
- Will receiving my FICO® Score impact my credit?
- How often will I receive my FICO® Score?
- How are FICO® Scores calculated?
- Why are you providing FICO® Scores?