What are Key FICO® Score Factors?
When a lender receives a FICO® Score, "key score factors" are also delivered, which explain the top factors from the information in the credit report that affected the score. The order in which FICO® Score factors are listed is important. The first indicates the area that most affected that particular FICO® Score, and the second is the next significant area. Knowing these factors can help you better understand your financial health over time. However, if you already have a high FICO® Score (usually in the mid-700s or higher), score factors are informative but not as significant as they represent very marginal areas where your score was affected.
FICO Scores FAQ
- How do I check my credit report?
- Why do my FICO® Scores fluctuate/change?
- Why is my FICO® Score different than other scores I've seen?
- Information for FICO® Score Source
- Why is my FICO® Score not available?
- Will receiving my FICO® Score impact my credit?
- How often will I receive my FICO® Score?
- How are FICO® Scores calculated?
- Why are you providing FICO® Scores?
- What Are FICO® Scores?