Your business is important and Visions is there to help you manage it with Digital Banking. Whether it is paying bills, checking your balances, or assigning permissions to your trusted employees, Digital Banking has the tools you need to effectively balance your financial life. With 24/7 access to the credit union via Digital Banking you can manage your accounts wherever you are.
Plus, enrollment is easy! Simply select "Business Enrollment" from the Digital Banking login screen. Please allow up to two business days to process your request.
Digital Banking Comparison Chart
|Feature||Business Digital Banking||Retail|
|Account Summary Detail|
|Mobile App Access|
|Assign Access Permissions|
- Assign various access permissions to your employees or advisors
- Transaction History Detail – search for a specific transaction or transaction type using the Filters option in your share or loan history
- Fully integrated online Bill Pay
- Schedule recurring transfers or future dated transfers
- Transfer between Visions accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions
- Customizable eAlerts for balances, transactions, and more
- Detail a memo on your transfers
- Password maintenance if you forget your password
- Fully integrated eStatements
- Loan payoff quotes
- Enhanced security features
- User ID AND Password Criteria:
- ONLINE BANKING IDs MUST BE 12-50 CHARACTERS IN LENGTH (ALPHA NUMERIC).
- PASSWORDS MUST BE 12-50 CHARACTERS IN LENGTH (ALPHA NUMERIC, ONE UPPER CASE LETTER, ONE LOWER CASE LETTER, ONE SPECIAL CHARACTER).
- Supported Browsers:
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge (current versions plus the previous two versions are supported). Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.X (limited support). Safari (current version plus the previous two versions – MAC operating systems only).
Visions Federal Credit Union cannot open accounts for local governments or businesses/organizations that deposit public and/or municipal funds.