It pays to learn about finance – literally!
Developed by young people for young people, Zogo is a gamified financial literacy app that rewards users for completing bite-sized financial literacy lessons on intelligently saving, spending, and managing their money.
By completing levels in Zogo, users earn virtual “pineapples” and work toward real-life rewards, like gift cards to their favorite stores.
How does it work?
- The Zogo app is available to students at no cost, at both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Visions provides a unique access code to allow entry to the app
- Students will register using their phone number
- Students start each module by learning five concepts before taking a five-question quiz
- Completing each module earns users points
- Zogo covers a variety of different topics, starting with banking and budgeting but growing more complex as students advance through the app
Why do students love Zogo?
- Zogo is available at their fingertips
- The app can be accessed anywhere from their phone
- They can compete against each other; tracking their progress via leaderboards
- Points can be redeemed for a $5 gift card of their choice
Why do parents love Zogo?
- About 84% of teens say they look to their parents for information about money, according to a study by Junior Achievement
- In a survey by EVERFI, only 43% of parents felt they were “well prepared” for financial conversations with their children
- As an alternative form of education, T. Rowe Price reports that 3 out of 4 parents think financial apps are a good way to teach about financial matters
How do I get started?
It's easy! Simply download the app and register using our access code: VISIONS
You can also find Zogo on digital banking. Open the Services menu on your Visions FCU Mobile app to get started.