It pays to learn about finance – literally.
Developed by young people for young people, Zogo is a gamified financial literacy app that rewards users for completing bite-sized financial literacy lessons on intelligently saving, spending, and managing their money. The app includes over 300 modules covering many different topics, from opening a bank account to saving for retirement – and everything in between.
By completing modules, taking interactive quizzes, and participating in daily trivia games, users earn virtual “pineapples” and work toward real-life rewards – like a $5 gift card to one of their favorite stores!
Why do parents love Zogo?
• 84% of teens say they look to their parents for information about money, according to a study by Junior Achievement.
• In a survey by EVERFI, only 43% of parents felt they were “well prepared” for money conversations.
• As an alternative, T. Rowe Price reports that 3 out of 4 parents think financial apps are a good way to teach about financial matters.
Why do students love Zogo?
• Zogo is available at their fingertips
• The app can be accessed anywhere from their phone.
• They can compete against each other; tracking their progress via leaderboards.
• Points can be redeemed for a $5 gift card of their choice.
How does it work?
• The Zogo app is available to students at no cost, at both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
• Visions provides a unique access code to allow entry to the app.
• Students will register utilizing their phone number.
• Students start each module by learning five concepts before taking a five-question quiz.
• Completing each module earns users points.
• Variety of different topics, starting with budgeting but growing more complex as students advance through the app.
How do I get started?
It's easy! Simply download the app and register using our access code: VISIONS