High School Internships
In partnering with school districts, we support students beyond their academics, offer skills and resources to thrive in the professional world, and improve the overall school community.
Our internships give students the unique opportunity to:
• Practice professional development
• Strengthen financial education in their classrooms
• Offer financial resources to the school district
• Network with industry professionals
• Earn scholarships for higher education
Apply for an internship position to work with your In-School Financial Wellness Center. Participating schools include:
- Jefferson High School
- Leonia High School
- Manchester Regional High School
- Reading Senior High School
- Binghamton High School
- Broome-Tioga BOCES
- Harpursville Central High School
- Maine-Endwell High School
- Newark Valley Senior High School
- Union-Endicott High School
- Vestal Senior High School
- Windsor Central High School
Are you a high school student? Don’t miss this…
The Visions Business Academy Internship is an employment opportunity where you could gain useful job experience, network with a variety of leaders at Visions, and strengthen your professional skills, all while developing your financial education. Sounds pretty great, right?
Here are some of the details:
• Attend several weeks of summer training that will introduce knowledge and skills that set a foundation for your success
• Network with Visions teams that fit your interests – Human Resources, Finance, Data Analytics, Marketing, and others
• Partner with our Financial Wellness department as you prepare a financial education curriculum for your school district. Subjects will include credit union products and services, especially our Youth Services and Visions Loves Educators programs
• Act as a Visions Ambassador and help us pursue our company mission to Make Visions Matter – by participating in networking and educational events like open houses, sporting events, club gatherings, and more
For details or to apply, email us today at email@example.com.
Internships are great opportunities to connect with working professionals and put your career skills to the test. The experience looks great on college applications, might apply as college credits, and could connect you with future coworkers, useful hiring personnel, or mentors. In other words, they’re well-worth your time – for any career path!
About the Visions Business Academy
The Visions Business Academy is a vested relationship between school districts and Visions Federal Credit Union. This partnership with local schools provides students, faculty, and staff with an on-site financial wellness center. That translates to:
• Financial wellness opportunities for the school community
• Internship and career opportunities for students
• Financial lessons that integrate directly into your curriculum
• A dedicated Visions representative to help your district
With the support of these interns, along with our professional staff and on-campus resources, the Visions Business Academy offers your school unique access to classroom opportunities, onsite banking services, more – making an immeasurable impact on the future. For additional details, please reach out to our Financial Wellness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for college internships? Something more permanent?
Visit our Careers page for more information and check out our job postings. We have seasonal, part time, 30-hour part-time plus, and full-time positions available for paid college internships.