Seminars to Help you Succeed
Make sense of an ever-changing financial world with our in person or virtual seminars customized to fit your needs and setting.
We have interactive programs for all ages available in English or Spanish – great for classrooms, community organizations, businesses, and more!
About Our Seminars
- Guide to Financial Wellness – Introductory concepts including money management, establishing and sticking to a budget, maximizing credit opportunities, ways to avoid debt, and an overview of investment options.
- Crash Course in Credit – Learn the basics of credit, how to access your credit report, what makes up your credit score, what lenders are looking for when they evaluate credit, and more.
- Holiday Spending and Saving – Pick up our tips on how to plan, budget, and save for your holidays – bringing you less stress and more enjoyment throughout the year! These tips are great for other big events, too!
- Dealing with Financial Stress – Identify common financial stressors that you may be able to avoid. You’ll also learn helpful tactics for navigating stressful situations and steps to take towards good financial standing.
Interactive and Hands-on Activities
- Envisioning with Visions (Any age) – A fun, guided activity to develop a “vision board” that represents your goals and dreams. One of our team members will guide participants through this activity while discussing the importance of finances, motivation, and planning.
- Financial Wellness Bingo (Ages 13 and up) – This lighthearted financial wellness game uses vocabulary related to business, personal finance, and even credit to enrich the participants’ financial knowledge.
- Save, Spend, Share Bingo (Ages 5-12) – This clever, interactive Bingo game familiarizes kids with basic financial wellness terms while participating in a fun and friendly game.
- Save, Spend, and Share with Kirby Kangaroo (Ages 5-12) – Healthy finances start with strong foundations. Our team will work with you to find a story that’s right for your group and pair it with hands on activities to help teach children to manage their money through the principles of saving, spending, and sharing.
Collaborate in the Classroom
Our in-school presentations will align with the financial literacy education standards in your state and easily integrate into Math, English, and Social Studies classrooms for Pre-K through Grade 12. Ask our team for details.
Suggest a Seminar Topic
Seminars are available upon request and free of charge.
Don't see the topic you're looking for?