Why does my transaction history looks different since I signed up for FinSavvy®?
FinSavvy® works to cleanse and categorize information that passes through it to create a simplified and presentable experience. Instead of banking jargon with financial transactions, FinSavvy® does the work of sorting through it for you.
Note: If FinSavvy® is disabled once you are enrolled, only new transaction history will display like before.
- How do I categorize a transaction from an external account in FinSavvy®?
- What should I do if I can't link my external account in FinSavvy®?
- Why is my external account no longer updating in FinSavvy®?
- Can I move money to externally linked accounts with FinSavvy®?
- How do I link my external accounts in FinSavvy®?
- How can I remove a linked external account from FinSavvy®?
- What if I want to stop using FinSavvy®?
- What do the icons next to my accounts represent in FinSavvy®?
- Can I use FinSavvy® if I don’t want to aggregate accounts from other financial institutions?
- What if I need help using FinSavvy®?
- Why do some of my accounts show more history than others?
- How does FinSavvy® get my account information?
- Where do I access FinSavvy®?
- Is FinSavvy® secure?
- Are there fees to use FinSavvy®?
- Who can use FinSavvy®?