What specific information does my company need to report?

If your company is reporting, you will need to provide: (1) your organization’s legal name and any trade name or DBA; (2) your organization’s current street address for conducting business in the United States (cannot be a PO Box or international address); (3) the organization’s jurisdiction of formation or registration; and (4) its Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).

For each of your company’s beneficial owners and each company applicant (if required), your company will need to provide the individual’s: (1) legal name; (2) birth date; (3) address (in most cases, a home address); and (4) an identifying number from a driver’s license, passport, or other approved document for each individual, and a photocopy of the ID document.

Visions Federal Credit Union

Log in here with your Online Banking ID:

Online Enrollment

Forgot Password

Forgot User ID/Unlock Account

You are leaving the Visions Federal Credit Union web site. The privacy and security policies of the external link may differ from Visions Federal Credit Union. Visions Federal Credit Union does not own or control external links and is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of their content.