Stay in control of your finances – wherever you are, whenever you need.
Instead of receiving a printed notice days after an event’s taken place, sign up for eNotices instead. You’ll receive an email notification of important activity that’s taken place in your account, like when:
- Checks have been returned for insufficient funds
- Overdraft transfers
- Credit card purchases or advances against insufficient funds
- Debit card purchases against insufficient funds
- Loan payments are overdue
Enrollment is easy, too. Just select “eServices” from the “Services” option in online banking. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your enrollment.
Want real-time updates on your account? Look no further. With eAlerts, you can receive texts or emails whenever something happens on your account – all within the categories you choose. Here are some of the options:
- Event alerts – like when a certificate matures or a transfer expires
- Balance alerts – don’t want your balance to go above or below a certain limit? Set your threshold and get notified when it happens
- Transaction alerts – looking for a specific charge? Get notified when it clears
- Item alerts – find out when a check clears your account
- Security alerts – protects your accounts from fraud
- Personal alerts – set up custom alerts to remind you of important items
Setting up eAlerts is simple and convenient. Select the “eAlerts” option from the “Settings” tab in online banking, then choose whichever alerts are right for you. You can receive them by text, email, when you log into online banking – or any combination of the three.