Stay in control of your finances – wherever you are, whenever you need.
Instead of receiving a printed notice days after an event’s taken place, sign up for eNotices instead. You’ll receive an email notification of important activity that’s taken place in your account, like when:
- Checks have been returned for insufficient funds
- Overdraft transfers
- Credit card purchases or advances against insufficient funds
- Debit card purchases against insufficient funds
- Loan payments are overdue
Enrollment is easy, too. Just select “eNotices” from the “Services” option in digital banking. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your enrollment.
Want real-time updates on your account? Look no further. With eAlerts, you can receive texts or emails whenever something happens on your account – all within the categories you choose. Here are some of the options:
- Account alerts – Use these to protect yourself from fraud. Don’t want your balance to go above or below a certain limit, for example? Set your threshold and get notified when it happens
- History alerts – looking for a specific charge? Get notified when it clears
- Item alerts – find out when a check clears your account
- Date alerts – set up custom alerts to remind you of important items or events
Setting up eAlerts is simple and convenient. Select the “Alerts” option from the right hand menu in online banking, then choose whichever alerts are right for you. You can receive them by text, email, phone, or any combination of the three.