Stay in Control of Your Finances with eAlerts
Want to receive important account, transaction, and security alerts? With eAlerts, you can receive texts or emails whenever something happens on your account – all within the categories you choose. Here are some of the options:
- Account alerts – Use these to protect yourself from fraud. Don’t want your balance to go above or below a certain limit, for example? Set your threshold and get notified when it happens
- History alerts – looking for a specific charge? Get notified when it clears
- Item alerts – find out when a check clears your account
- Date alerts – set up custom alerts to remind you of important items or events
When you're enrolled in digital banking, setting up eAlerts is simple and convenient. Select the “Alerts” option from the Profile & Settings menu, then choose whichever alerts are right for you. You can receive them by text, email, phone, or any combination of the three.
Add, Edit, and Customize Your Alerts in Digital Banking
Receive immediate alerts for things like:
- Personal information changes and updates
- User ID and password changes
- Login attempts
- External Transfers
Updating your Security Alert Delivery Preferences is easy! Select the "Alerts" option from the right hand menu in online banking, then click on Edit Delivery Preferences underneath Security Alerts.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Receive immediate alerts for transactions completed or attempted on your Visions FCU debit or credit card!
Click here to enroll using your Visions FCU debit or credit card. Click on Check eligibility, enter the first 9 digits of your card and click on Check Eligibility. Complete the enrollment by choosing where you receive your alerts, and what alerts you want to receive!
How to Handle Unexpected Checks
How to Handle Unexpected Checks Did you get a check in the mail you weren't expecting? Maybe even one you were expecting, but it looks a little funny? There are ways to verify it to make sure you're not depositing a counterfeit check – and it all starts with the source. Checks…