Protecting your employees
The Small Business Administration has received funding from the federal government to provide eligible small businesses with loans to cover their employees' paychecks during this difficult time.
What the Payment Protection Program means for you
The SBA is prepared to lend $10 million maximum for a 24-month term, with no payments for the first six months of the term. The rate will be set at 1% A.P.R. (Annual Percentage Rate)*.
Frequently Asked Questions – Answered by the SBA
The Small Business Administration has put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers to help organizations during this time. Click here for their most current information as of April, 2020.
Important information on eligibility and applications
Before submitting your application, please note the following:
- All applications and approvals will be administered by the SBA. Visions will submit the appropriate applications and notify our members of the SBA's lending decision
- These loans are available to all Visions business and organizational members in good account standing and in business as of February 15, 2020 or earlier
- You may submit only one application per business per financial institution you do business with. If you have multiple accounts at other institutions and have previously submitted an application with them, you may not apply more than once
Before you apply: Paycheck Protection Program documentation checklist
The following documentation is required to be submitted with your SBA Paycheck Protection Program application:
- Copies of payroll tax reports filed with the IRS (including Forms 941, 940, state income and unemployment tax filing reports) for the most recent twelve (12) months
- Copies of payroll reports for each pay period for the most recent twelve (12) months*. Such reports should include gross wages including paid time off, vacation, sick time and Family Medical Leave
- Documentation reflecting the health insurance premiums paid by the company under a group health plan including owners of the company for the most recent twelve (12) months*
- Documentation of retirement plan funding by the company for the most recent twelve (12) months*
After we receive your application, we will be in touch with next steps that may need to be completed.
*For seasonal businesses, documents dated between February 15, 2019 and June 30, 2019 will suffice. For new businesses, documents dated January 1, 2020 will suffice.
Online Application Instructions
- Click the link below to apply. You will be taken to DocuSign, a secure platform for you to enter your information and process your application
- Upon clicking the link, you will be prompted to enter your name and email address to initiate your claim
- For your security, you will be asked to input your address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number
- On the next screen, you will be asked ID verification questions. Select the appropriate responses and hit "next"
- Once verified, the next screen is the application form. You must fill in all required fields (indicated by the red outlines)
- If you know the optional information, please feel free to input it
- Digitally initial and sign in the indicated areas
- Upload any applicable attachments (see above)
Then, simply hit "Finish" to submit your request. A member of our team will reach out to you for further questions.