Looking for an investment? Here's what you need to know.
Ready to apply?
NON-OWNER OCCUPIED MORTGAGE LOAN PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
One to four-family residential. No commercial use such as store front on first floor (cottage or vacation home is acceptable). Cannot be primary residence of borrower.
- Maximum Amount of Loan: 70% of sales price or appraised value, whichever is less, with a maximum loan of $100,000. Cash out refinance maximum LTV 50%
- Loan Interest Rate: Variable; contact credit union for current rate
- Points: Contact any loan representative at the credit union for current points
- Frequency of Interest Rate & Payment Changes: Every three years
- Minimum Rate Change: Rounded to nearest 1/8 of 1% (if change is necessary)
- Maximum Rate Change per Interval: 2% (increase or decrease)
- Maximum Maturity: 15 years
- Prepayment Penalty: None
- Property Qualification Requirement for Refinances: The property must be fully rented and show a rental income adequate to pay all expenses including the mortgage. The following will be required at the time of application:
- Copy of leases
- Income and expense report for last two years
- Last two years tax returns (if applicable)
- Escrow Account: Not required
- Payment Options: Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly